PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Members of the community gathered at the Church of the Assumption in Peekskill to remember a former Hendrick Hudson lacrosse player who died recently of a suspected heroin overdose, according to LoHud.com.
Former teammates of Tyler Seger wore their jerseys and Seger's sister, Alexa shared memories of the 20-year-old at his funeral, LoHud.com reported.
Seger was just one of three people in Westchester County to have died of suspected heroin use in a week's time, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 3 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation