PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Members of the community gathered at the Church of the Assumption in Peekskill to remember a former Hendrick Hudson lacrosse player who died recently of a suspected heroin overdose, according to LoHud.com.
Former teammates of Tyler Seger wore their jerseys and Seger's sister, Alexa shared memories of the 20-year-old at his funeral, LoHud.com reported.
Seger was just one of three people in Westchester County to have died of suspected heroin use in a week's time, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 23, Faces Marijuana Possession Charge
- 2 IRS Warns Peekskill Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Driver In Crash That Killed Peekskill Man Seeks Delay Of Civil Suit
- 4 Man, 20, Charged With Strangulation By Yorktown Police
- 5 Westchester County Police Charge Man, 26, With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin