OSSINING, N.Y -- The plan to hunt deer over four nights on Ossining's Teatown Lake Reservation due to their overabundance has been allowed to move forward, according to LoHud.com.
A state judge blocked a temporary restraining order filed by two residents who say they are within rifle range of the area, the report said.
Teatown procured all the necessary permits and had sent a letter to its neighbors explaining the situation and the safety precautions that will be taken, according to the report. A date for the hunt has not been set.
Read the full article here.
- 1 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 3 Peekskill Man Charged With Felony, Aggravated DWI In Cortlandt
- 4 Storm System Departs Peekskill, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency