OSSINING, N.Y -- The plan to hunt deer over four nights on Ossining's Teatown Lake Reservation due to their overabundance has been allowed to move forward, according to LoHud.com.
A state judge blocked a temporary restraining order filed by two residents who say they are within rifle range of the area, the report said.
Teatown procured all the necessary permits and had sent a letter to its neighbors explaining the situation and the safety precautions that will be taken, according to the report. A date for the hunt has not been set.
Read the full article here.
- 1 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 2 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 3 Body Found In Hudson River Could Be Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 4 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 5 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill