OSSINING, N.Y -- The plan to hunt deer over four nights on Ossining's Teatown Lake Reservation due to their overabundance has been allowed to move forward, according to LoHud.com.
A state judge blocked a temporary restraining order filed by two residents who say they are within rifle range of the area, the report said.
Teatown procured all the necessary permits and had sent a letter to its neighbors explaining the situation and the safety precautions that will be taken, according to the report. A date for the hunt has not been set.
Read the full article here.
- 1 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 2 Peekskill Restaurant Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents