OSSINING, N.Y -- The plan to hunt deer over four nights on Ossining's Teatown Lake Reservation due to their overabundance has been allowed to move forward, according to LoHud.com.
A state judge blocked a temporary restraining order filed by two residents who say they are within rifle range of the area, the report said.
Teatown procured all the necessary permits and had sent a letter to its neighbors explaining the situation and the safety precautions that will be taken, according to the report. A date for the hunt has not been set.
Read the full article here.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 Croton Police Gathering Evidence In Lacey Carr Death Probe