BUCHANAN, N.Y. - Indian Point Unit 3 was restored to service early Friday morning, Entergy officials said, after being knocked off the grid by an electrical disturbance during Hurricane Sandy.
An electrical disturbance from outside the plant caused unit 3's main generator to automatically shut down.
There was no danger from the shut down, plant officials said.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Police Seek Suspect In Robberies In Peekskill, Ossining
- 3 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Peekskill Hollow Road
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations