NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is under observation at New York Presbyterian Hospital after doctors discovered a blood clot, CNN reported Sunday.
The Chappaqua resident was undergoing a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered on Dec. 13, her spokesperson said, when her doctors found the clot.
The Secretary of State is being treated with anticoagulants, according to Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state, and will remain in the hospital for the next 48 hours.
Clinton was scheduled to return to work this week afte a three-week absence, CNN reported.
- 1 Man Charged In Peekskill With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break