NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is under observation at New York Presbyterian Hospital after doctors discovered a blood clot, CNN reported Sunday.
The Chappaqua resident was undergoing a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered on Dec. 13, her spokesperson said, when her doctors found the clot.
The Secretary of State is being treated with anticoagulants, according to Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state, and will remain in the hospital for the next 48 hours.
Clinton was scheduled to return to work this week afte a three-week absence, CNN reported.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 3 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee
- 4 State Police Issue 30 Tickets In Route 9 Speed Detail
- 5 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust