WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Wednesday could bring thunderstorms, severe winds and heavy rain to Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
A flash flood watch has been issued for the county until late Wednesday night.
Showers are likely and thunderstorms are possible Wednesday after 4 p.m. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain, and patchy fog is possible before 1 p.m., with a high near 54 degrees. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
Showers will continue into the evening, and thunderstorms are possible, with damaging winds and heavy rain and an overnight low around 43 degrees. It will be windy, with winds of 13 to 18 mph increasing to 28 mph after midnight with gusts as high as 55 mph.
- 1 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 2 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Hudson Valley Gateway Hosts Annual Expo In Peekskill
- 5 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway