WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Wednesday could bring thunderstorms, severe winds and heavy rain to Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
A flash flood watch has been issued for the county until late Wednesday night.
Showers are likely and thunderstorms are possible Wednesday after 4 p.m. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain, and patchy fog is possible before 1 p.m., with a high near 54 degrees. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
Showers will continue into the evening, and thunderstorms are possible, with damaging winds and heavy rain and an overnight low around 43 degrees. It will be windy, with winds of 13 to 18 mph increasing to 28 mph after midnight with gusts as high as 55 mph.
- 1 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 2 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 3 Peekskill Named One Of State's 10 Most Fiscally Stressed School Districts
- 4 Storm System Departs Peekskill, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency