WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Winter will return to Westchester County this week with much colder temperatures and a chance for more snow, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will only reach the high 20s on Tuesday as clouds roll into the region, the weather service said. There's a 20 percent chance of snow showers Tuesday night, with temperatures dropping again into the high teens.
Snow becomes more likely Wednesday before noon. Temperatures will once again only reach into the high 20s with winds up to 18 mph by the afternoon. Snow could accumulate up to 2 inches. The chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
Snow and clouds will exit the region Wednesday afternoon as temperatures plummet into the low teens during the evening hours.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Police Seek Suspect In Robberies In Peekskill, Ossining
- 3 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Peekskill Hollow Road
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill