This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Heavy showers and thunderstorms have resulted in flooding and the closures of several Westchester roadways Tuesday afternoon.
The southbound Bronx River Parkway in White Plains is closed between Chatterton Avenue and Route 119 (Exit 21). The closure began at 3:20 p.m.
The Hutchinson River Parkway is closed between East Third Street (Exit 10) and East Lincoln Avenue (Exit 12) in Mount Vernon. That closure began at 3:40 p.m.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 23, Faces Marijuana Possession Charge
- 2 IRS Warns Peekskill Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Driver In Crash That Killed Peekskill Man Seeks Delay Of Civil Suit
- 4 Man, 20, Charged With Strangulation By Yorktown Police
- 5 Westchester County Police Charge Man, 26, With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin