YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a 23-year-old with selling magazines door-to-door without a permit on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
Sanchez T. Jackson, of Huntsville, Ala., was allegedly found by police soliciting door-to-door following a complaint, according to Yorktown Police.
Jackson is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 12, police said.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump