YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a 23-year-old with selling magazines door-to-door without a permit on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
Sanchez T. Jackson, of Huntsville, Ala., was allegedly found by police soliciting door-to-door following a complaint, according to Yorktown Police.
Jackson is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 12, police said.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Peekskill Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway