YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a 23-year-old with selling magazines door-to-door without a permit on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
Sanchez T. Jackson, of Huntsville, Ala., was allegedly found by police soliciting door-to-door following a complaint, according to Yorktown Police.
Jackson is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 12, police said.
- 1 Peekskill School District Budget Approved
- 2 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies