WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Crews are working to clear a major fuel spill on Route 9 in Peekskill Sunday that occurred when a tractor trailer began leaking fuel between North Division and Main Streets on Sunday morning, according to LoHud.com.
Roads remain open during the cleanup, according to the report.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring