WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Crews are working to clear a major fuel spill on Route 9 in Peekskill Sunday that occurred when a tractor trailer began leaking fuel between North Division and Main Streets on Sunday morning, according to LoHud.com.
Roads remain open during the cleanup, according to the report.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 4 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents