WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Crews are working to clear a major fuel spill on Route 9 in Peekskill Sunday that occurred when a tractor trailer began leaking fuel between North Division and Main Streets on Sunday morning, according to LoHud.com.
Roads remain open during the cleanup, according to the report.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Woman In Critical Condition After I-84 Crash
- 3 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break