WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Crews are working to clear a major fuel spill on Route 9 in Peekskill Sunday that occurred when a tractor trailer began leaking fuel between North Division and Main Streets on Sunday morning, according to LoHud.com.
Roads remain open during the cleanup, according to the report.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury