CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A Cortlandt man has been arrested after a domestic incident in which he allegedly struck the victim in the head, according to state police.
The incident occurred at approximately 11:40 a.m. on Jan. 12. Kevin Duffy, 38, faces a third-degree assault charge, a misdemeanor, the release said.
He was arraigned at Cortlandt Town Court, and is being held at Westchester County Jail.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You