CORTLANDT, N.Y. – State Police arrested a Cortlandt Manor man on DWI charges Saturday during a traffic stop on Route 9, according to a release.
According to New York State Police, Ronnell L. Cezar, 29, was stopped at approximately 4:45 a.m.
Cezar’s blood alcohol content was reportedly .09 percent. Cezar was issued traffic tickets and is to return to the Town of Cortlandt Court on May 30.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Peekskill Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 4 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow