CORTLANDT, N.Y. – State Police arrested a Cortlandt Manor man on DWI charges Saturday during a traffic stop on Route 9, according to a release.
According to New York State Police, Ronnell L. Cezar, 29, was stopped at approximately 4:45 a.m.
Cezar’s blood alcohol content was reportedly .09 percent. Cezar was issued traffic tickets and is to return to the Town of Cortlandt Court on May 30.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 4 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents