CORTLANDT, N.Y. – State Police arrested a Cortlandt Manor man on DWI charges Saturday during a traffic stop on Route 9, according to a release.
According to New York State Police, Ronnell L. Cezar, 29, was stopped at approximately 4:45 a.m.
Cezar’s blood alcohol content was reportedly .09 percent. Cezar was issued traffic tickets and is to return to the Town of Cortlandt Court on May 30.
- 1 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall