PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill this week:
- A 62-year-old man was convicted of first-degree murder and second-degree criminal possession of a weapon in the murder of Terry Camper, a Peekskill cabdriver.
- Three men were arrested and charged in connection with an altercation at Popeye's Bar in Cortlandt, according to New York State Police.
- State Police are accusing four Cortlandt business clerks of selling alcohol to a person under 21 years of age.
- Westchester County residents may notice an increase in the presence of law enforcement personnel over the holiday weekend, as counter-terrorism efforts are stepped up around Passover and Easter.
- A 23-year-old Cortlandt man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated with a previous conviction .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.