WESTCHESTER,N.Y. ‒ Two weeks after Hurricane Sandy struck, Con Edison says it is close to restoring remaining outages among the tens of thousands of customers affected in Westchester County.
As of 9:45 a.m. Monday, Nov. 12, approximately 220 customers were still without power, mostly in New Rochelle, White Plains and New Castle.
The remainder are expected to be restored by 11 p.m. Monday, according to the utility's website.
Con Edison says it has restored power to more than 1 million customers in Westchester and New York City.
That does not include 16,300 customers in flood-ravaged areas of Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island.
- 1 Firefighters Battle Large Brush Fire At Croton Point Park
- 2 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says
- 3 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 4 Baltimore Riots Hit Close To Home For Chappaqua Mom Dawn Dankner-Rosen
- 5 Menacing Charges Top Last Week's News Around Peekskill