BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Club Fit Briarcliff will hold its fourth annual Think Fit for Kids Fitness and Fun Festival on Sunday, March 16 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
This event will be sponsored by A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure, an organization by families and friends dedicated to giving hope to children battling the most common forms of pediatric brain tumors, by raising funds for targeted scientific and medical research.
Children of all ages and families are welcome.
For more information, visit Club Fit's website here.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 Former Peekskill Girls Basketball Coach Let Go By College
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud