WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 2 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 3 Donald Foster, 68, Business Owner, Husband Of Former Peekskill Mayor
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Peekskill Marks July 4 With Parade