WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents have led to lane closures on the Hutchinson River Parkway and Sprain Brook Parkway on Tuesday.
The left lane of the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway is blocked in Harrison between Exit 25 (North Street, Route 127) and Exit 23 (Mamaroneck Avenue). The accident was reported at 11:30 a.m.
One lane of the southbound Sprain between I-287 and Route 100C is blocked following an accident reported at 11:50 a.m.
An accident has also been reported on the ramp of the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway at the junction of the Cross County Parkway in Yonkers, resulting in stop-and-go traffic.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring