WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Several accidents resulted in delays on Westchester County roadways during Tuesday morning's commute.
An accident that blocked two lanes on the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway near Co-Op City, reported at 8:45 a.m., was cleared by 9:30 a.m.
An accident reported at 8:30 a.m. on southbound I-684 resulted in the left lane being blocked between Manhattanville Road and I-287.
Nearby, on eastbound I-287, an accident was reported at 8:20 a.m. between the Hutchinson River Parkway and Bloomingdale Road.
An accident on the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway between the North Street Exit (25) and Mamaroneck Avenue Exit (23) in White Plains and Harrison resulted in stop-and-go traffic. The accident was reported at 6:45 a.m.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 3 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 4 24 Hospitalized After Chlorine Spill At Peekskill Middle School
- 5 Investigators Awaiting Toxicology Report In Death Of 6-Year-Old Croton Girl