WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. ‒ Chopper is an adult pit bull looking for a forever home.
He is very affectionate and immediately loves every person he meets. He is great with adults and children, but would do best in a home without other pets.
As a puppy, Chopper had part of his intestines removed because he ate an item that he was not supposed to. Chopper is not able to have any more surgeries, so he will do best in a home where his owners will keep a close eye on him when they are around, or place him in a crate when they are away.
Chopper is looking to find his new family before the cold weather sets in, so please stop by soon to meet him.
If you'd like to give Chopper a home, contact: The Putnam Humane Society, 68 Old Route 6, Carmel., NY 10512
The Putnam Humane Society is open from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 2 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki To Enter Presidential Race In New Hampshire
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital