PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The City of Peekskill has announced the grand marshal for its 25th annual St. Patrick's Day Parade that will be held on Saturday, March 15, according to LoHud.com.
Cathal (Chuck) McGreal of Cortlandt Manor, who runs the Quiet Man Public House and the Yellow Brick Café will anchor the parade's festivities, LoHud.com reported.
McGreal is a native of Ireland and holds office in the Ancient Order of Hibernians for Westchester County, LoHud.com said.
The parade is set to step off on Saturday at 3 p.m.
- 1 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 2 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Daily Voice Leaders: Ken Martin, Mayoral Candidate, City Of Peekskill