PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The City of Peekskill has announced the grand marshal for its 25th annual St. Patrick's Day Parade that will be held on Saturday, March 15, according to LoHud.com.
Cathal (Chuck) McGreal of Cortlandt Manor, who runs the Quiet Man Public House and the Yellow Brick Café will anchor the parade's festivities, LoHud.com reported.
McGreal is a native of Ireland and holds office in the Ancient Order of Hibernians for Westchester County, LoHud.com said.
The parade is set to step off on Saturday at 3 p.m.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Peekskill Man Charged With Felony, Aggravated DWI In Cortlandt