PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The City of Peekskill has announced the grand marshal for its 25th annual St. Patrick's Day Parade that will be held on Saturday, March 15, according to LoHud.com.
Cathal (Chuck) McGreal of Cortlandt Manor, who runs the Quiet Man Public House and the Yellow Brick Café will anchor the parade's festivities, LoHud.com reported.
McGreal is a native of Ireland and holds office in the Ancient Order of Hibernians for Westchester County, LoHud.com said.
The parade is set to step off on Saturday at 3 p.m.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 3 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation