PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The City of Peekskill has announced the grand marshal for its 25th annual St. Patrick's Day Parade that will be held on Saturday, March 15, according to LoHud.com.
Cathal (Chuck) McGreal of Cortlandt Manor, who runs the Quiet Man Public House and the Yellow Brick Café will anchor the parade's festivities, LoHud.com reported.
McGreal is a native of Ireland and holds office in the Ancient Order of Hibernians for Westchester County, LoHud.com said.
The parade is set to step off on Saturday at 3 p.m.
- 1 State Police Warn Peekskill Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield