PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Nadia Mangelli, 21, of Peekskill competed last weekend in the New York USA Pageant last weekend.
Manginelli won Miss Italia Peekskill to earn her way into the New York contest. She won the Best Swimsuit Award and placed in the top 20.
The Best Swimsuit award is given to the contestant which shows the best physically fit body, which includes a healthy body.
This is Manginelli's second attempt at the Miss New York USA Pageant. Nadia has competed in several pageants in the United States and Italy. Prior to winning the Miss Italia Peekskill title, she was first runnerup in the 2014 Miss Westchester
Manginelli has been attending Hudson Valley parades, charitable functions and community events in her duty of promoting and creating an awareness
of the Italian heritage and culture.
- 1 Man Charged With Multiple Traffic Infractions On Route 202
- 2 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Man With 20-Plus Convictions Charged In Peekskill Beauty Salon Burglary
- 4 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery