PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A family is looking for their 4-year-old dachshund puppy Patapouf who was lost Saturday at the Blue Mountain Reservation in Peekskill.
The dog, which belongs to a 10-year-old girl, went missing in the area of the preserve between Welcher Avenue and Montrose Station Road.
Patapouf is a caramel-colored male dachshund with a multicolored collar. He is also equipped with a microchip.
Call the Tirino family at (914) 737-0095 or (646) 591-8052 with any information. A reward is available upon the dog's return, and no questions will be asked.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting
- 3 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Peekskill Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night