PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A family is looking for their 4-year-old dachshund puppy Patapouf who was lost Saturday at the Blue Mountain Reservation in Peekskill.
The dog, which belongs to a 10-year-old girl, went missing in the area of the preserve between Welcher Avenue and Montrose Station Road.
Patapouf is a caramel-colored male dachshund with a multicolored collar. He is also equipped with a microchip.
Call the Tirino family at (914) 737-0095 or (646) 591-8052 with any information. A reward is available upon the dog's return, and no questions will be asked.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road