CROTON, N.Y. — Dozens of children and their parents marched Saturday in the annual Goblin Parade through downtown Croton.
Costumes were judged by Croton Mayor Leo Wiegman, County Legislator Catherine Borgia and Lauren Brady of the Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce.
The parade ended with a fall festival with food, vendors and live music in Vassallo Park.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You