CROTON, N.Y. — Dozens of children and their parents marched Saturday in the annual Goblin Parade through downtown Croton.
Costumes were judged by Croton Mayor Leo Wiegman, County Legislator Catherine Borgia and Lauren Brady of the Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce.
The parade ended with a fall festival with food, vendors and live music in Vassallo Park.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 3 Suspect Charged In Peekskill 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes