CROTON, N.Y. — Dozens of children and their parents marched Saturday in the annual Goblin Parade through downtown Croton.
Costumes were judged by Croton Mayor Leo Wiegman, County Legislator Catherine Borgia and Lauren Brady of the Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce.
The parade ended with a fall festival with food, vendors and live music in Vassallo Park.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home