CROTON, N.Y. — Dozens of children and their parents marched Saturday in the annual Goblin Parade through downtown Croton.
Costumes were judged by Croton Mayor Leo Wiegman, County Legislator Catherine Borgia and Lauren Brady of the Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce.
The parade ended with a fall festival with food, vendors and live music in Vassallo Park.
- 1 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 2 Peekskill Named One Of State's 10 Most Fiscally Stressed School Districts
- 3 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 4 100-Year-Old Peekskill Resident Attends Hudson Valley Chamber Gala
- 5 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Peekskill