CROTON, N.Y. — Dozens of children and their parents marched Saturday in the annual Goblin Parade through downtown Croton.
Costumes were judged by Croton Mayor Leo Wiegman, County Legislator Catherine Borgia and Lauren Brady of the Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce.
The parade ended with a fall festival with food, vendors and live music in Vassallo Park.
- 1 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 2 Peekskill Restaurant Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show