Westchester Medical Center, the regional leader in heart and vascular care offers Transcatheter Aortic Valve replacement (TAVR) for patients with severe aortic stenosis.
Dr. Gilbert Tang performs the minimally invasive procedure in a specially designed, state-of-the-art hybrid operating room—the only operating suite of its kind in the Lower Hudson Valley.
Read more about TAVR here.
Visit westchestermedicalcenter.com to learn more.
- 1 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 2 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Bear Mountain Bridge Serenity On Display On Busy Getaway Holiday Travel Day