PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Several eateries in and around Peekskill are offering dinner deals for Valentine's Day:
- 12 Grapes: Two dinner and show seatings will be held: one at 5:30 p.m. and another at 8 p.m. Urban folk and jazz vocalist and guitarist KJ Denhert will perform live for both shows. Admission is free. 12 N. Division St. Call (914) 737-6624 for reservations.
- Birdsall House: The restaurant will be offering a $45 three-course, prix-fix dinner from 5-10 p.m., in addition to its regular menu. Tiki Daddy will perform their jazz/Hawaiian/swing tunes starting at 9 p.m. 970 Main St. For reservations, call (914) 930-1880.
- Division Street Grill: A four-course dinner will be offered for $50 per person Thursday. To make reservations, call (914) 739-6380. 26 N. Division St.
- Table 9: The restaurant will offer a Valentine’s Day special Thursday: a choice of either a 12-oz chef's-cut prime rib with potatoes and vegetables for $19.90, or twin 5-oz lobster tails with potatoes and vegetables for $24.90. Quantities are limited. Call (914) 737-4959. 92 Roa Hook Road (Annsville Circle), Cortlandt.
Taormina: The restaurant will offer a special complete dinner for $65.95 per couple (plus sales tax and gratuity) starting Valentine's Day Thursday through Sunday. For reservations, call (914) 224-5320. 59 Hudson Ave.
- The Harbor at Charles Point: A special Valentine’s Day menu will be offered starting at 5 p.m. on Thursday and Friday. The band Over the Top will perform live Friday night at 9 p.m. 5 John Walsh Blvd. Call (914) 739-0337 for reservations.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Police Seek Suspect In Robberies In Peekskill, Ossining
- 3 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Peekskill Hollow Road
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations