ARMONK, N.Y. -- Almost every parent has had the thought at some point during summer vacation -- when is this going to end.
The Holderness family has put that idea to music with their own rap called "Baby Got Class" to the tune of Sir Mix A Lot's "Baby Got Back." The family of four sings about the difficulties of entertaining children throughout the summer, picking out the right school supplies and packing lunches.
To watch the video click here.
Send your Web discoveries to firstname.lastname@example.org to share with your neighbors. Please use "Readers Choice" in the subject line. Submissions can be funny or serious or off-the-wall – whatever catches your fancy as long as it’s PG. Make sure to include your name and home town.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police