ARMONK, N.Y. -- Almost every parent has had the thought at some point during summer vacation -- when is this going to end.
The Holderness family has put that idea to music with their own rap called "Baby Got Class" to the tune of Sir Mix A Lot's "Baby Got Back." The family of four sings about the difficulties of entertaining children throughout the summer, picking out the right school supplies and packing lunches.
To watch the video click here.
Send your Web discoveries to email@example.com to share with your neighbors. Please use "Readers Choice" in the subject line. Submissions can be funny or serious or off-the-wall – whatever catches your fancy as long as it’s PG. Make sure to include your name and home town.
- 1 Peekskill Man Charged In Shoplifting Incident At Yorktown Sears
- 2 Peekskill Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Early Morning Shooting At Pub In Cortlandt Manor Under Investigation
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown