PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- With the weekend upon us -- and cross-your-fingers decent weather in the air -- there's no reason not to get out and try one of Peekskill's many eateries, especially because from now through March 1, participating restaurants are offering $15 lunch and $25 dinner menus.
It's all part of Peekskill Restaurant Week , which started Feb. 23 and offers a wide variety of dishes from a variety of eateries, everything from handspun pizzas, to mile-high burgers to fire-roasted fajitas,and expertly shaken cocktails. The event is sponsored by the Downtown Peekskill Development Group.
The following restaurants are participating:
- 12 Grapes Music & Wine Bar, 12 N. Division St., 914- 737-6624
- Birdsall House, 970 Main St., 914-930?1880
- Division Street Grill, 26 N. Division St., 914-739?6380
- Gleason's, 911 South St., 914-402?1950
- Hudson Room, 23 S Division St., 914-788-3663
- Iron Vine, 992 Main St., 914-930-8506
- Peekskill Brewery, 47-53 S Water St., 914-734-2337
- Quiet Man Public House, 15 N. Division St., 914-930?8230
- Ruben's Mexican Cafe, 5 N. Division Street, 914-739?4330
"This is an exciting time as we all gear up for spring," said Krista Espinal, chef de cuisine for Birdsall House and a local Peekskill resident. "Restaurant weeks are always a good time to showcase some of our new menu items and remind people we are here."
In fact, mark March 26 on your calendar as Birdsall celebrates it's fifth year anniversary with a new menu launch. The restaurant will also be participating in Hudson Valley Restaurant Week , which starts March 9.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.