MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has received the Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association/Amercian Stroke Association.
Get With The Guidelines helps to provide the most recent research based guidelines with the goal of speeding recovery and reducing death and disability for stroke patients.
To read more information on Northern Westchester Hospital's achievement, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Peekskill Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway