WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Northern Dutchess Hospital is hosting a lecture on Healthy Festive Food Choices while Celebrating the Holidays at 6511 Springbrook Avenue in Rhinebeck on Monday, Nov. 18, at 6 p.m. in the cafeteria conference room.
The average person gains five pounds between Thanksgiving and the New Year. Food is everywhere during the holiday season, making it tough to stick to your healthful eating and exercise habits. However, with a little change you can make it through the holidays without losing track of your health.
The program will be presented by Roufia Payman, Supervisor Community Nutrition, Northern Dutchess Hospital.
For more information and to register, call 1-877-729-2444. Seating is limited.
Health Quest is the Hudson Valley’s largest integrated family of hospitals and health care providers, delivering the highest quality care across a variety of service lines,including Cancer Care, Cardiac Care, Orthopedics, Neurosciences, Women’s and Children’s Services and Surgical Services.
Health Quest includes three awarding-winning hospitals — Northern Dutchess Hospital in Rhinebeck, Putnam Hospital Center in Carmel and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie —plus 10 primary care Health Quest Medical Practice (HQMP) locations, several HQMP specialty locations and two Health Quest Urgent Care locations for walk-in urgent care.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 3 Yorktown Police Charge Peekskill Woman With Driving While Ability Impaired
- 4 Peekskill Resident Face Underage Alcohol Sale Charge
- 5 Cortlandt Man Charged With Threatening Group With A Knife