SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Hollywood came to Scarsdale this week, as the hit HBO show “Boardwalk Empire” filmed scenes at the Scarsdale Pool Complex.
The diving pool at the complex was the setting for an underwater scene for the Steve Buscemi-led show, which will premiere its fifth and final season on Sunday, Sept. 7, according to Bootleg Productions, which was overseeing the shoot.
Westchester County has been a popular destination for film companies this year. Earlier this week, NBC’s “The Blacklist,” starring James Spader, filmed on location in Mount Vernon, while other shows, including “Girls” (Peekskill), “Orange is the New Black” (White Plains and New Rochelle) and “The Americans” (Saxon Woods Park) have filmed in the region.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 4 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home