SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Hollywood came to Scarsdale this week, as the hit HBO show “Boardwalk Empire” filmed scenes at the Scarsdale Pool Complex.
The diving pool at the complex was the setting for an underwater scene for the Steve Buscemi-led show, which will premiere its fifth and final season on Sunday, Sept. 7, according to Bootleg Productions, which was overseeing the shoot.
Westchester County has been a popular destination for film companies this year. Earlier this week, NBC’s “The Blacklist,” starring James Spader, filmed on location in Mount Vernon, while other shows, including “Girls” (Peekskill), “Orange is the New Black” (White Plains and New Rochelle) and “The Americans” (Saxon Woods Park) have filmed in the region.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 3 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 4 24 Hospitalized After Chlorine Spill At Peekskill Middle School
- 5 Peekskill Parks And Rec Worker Rescues Girl On Icy Lake