PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Halloween festivities are in full swing this week across the city of Peekskill this weekend. Check out our Events page for even more things to do.
Friday, Oct. 26
- Haunted School House: 6:30 to 9 p.m. The Uriah Hill haunted house is open to children ages 5 and up. Children under 12 must have supervision and, parent discretion is advised. Admission is $7. Uriah Hill Elementary School, Pemart Avenue.
- Painted Betty: Formed in 2009 in the Hudson Valley, the band blends elements of county, jazz, blues, and tango into a unique sound. Admission is $10. BeanRunner Cafe, 201 South St.
- Mike Bram & The Alternators CD Release Party: 9:30 p.m. - 12:30 a.m. Bram celebrates the release of his new solo album, "Suitcase in the Hall." He has currently been on tour as drummer with Grammy winning singer/songwriter Jason Mraz. 12 Grapes, 12 N. Division St.
- 1 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 2 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 3 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 4 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 5 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect