PEEKSKILL, N.Y. ‒ Thousands of people descended on Water Street Saturday for an evening of food, live music and locally brewed beer.
The first-ever Hudson Hop and Harvest Festival was put together by the Peekskill Brewery, which will soon move into a new location across the street from Homestyle Desserts.
New York breweries at the event included Captain Lawrence Brewing Co., Newburgh Brewing Co., Keegan Ales and Bronx Brewery. Food was offered by Bob-B-Q's of Shrub Oak, Peekskill’s Birdsall House, Murray’s of Tivoli and The Peekskill Coffee House, among others.
Music was supplied by 107.1 The Peak and 100.7 WHUD. In addition, several live musicians performed throughout the day into the night, including Elle King, who recently appeared on the "Late Show With David Letterman."
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road