PEEKSKILL, N.Y. ‒ Thousands of people descended on Water Street Saturday for an evening of food, live music and locally brewed beer.
The first-ever Hudson Hop and Harvest Festival was put together by the Peekskill Brewery, which will soon move into a new location across the street from Homestyle Desserts.
New York breweries at the event included Captain Lawrence Brewing Co., Newburgh Brewing Co., Keegan Ales and Bronx Brewery. Food was offered by Bob-B-Q's of Shrub Oak, Peekskill’s Birdsall House, Murray’s of Tivoli and The Peekskill Coffee House, among others.
Music was supplied by 107.1 The Peak and 100.7 WHUD. In addition, several live musicians performed throughout the day into the night, including Elle King, who recently appeared on the "Late Show With David Letterman."
- 1 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 2 Donald Foster, 68, Business Owner, Husband Of Former Peekskill Mayor
- 3 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Peekskill Marks July 4 With Parade