PEEKSKILL, N.Y. ‒ Thousands of people descended on Water Street Saturday for an evening of food, live music and locally brewed beer.
The first-ever Hudson Hop and Harvest Festival was put together by the Peekskill Brewery, which will soon move into a new location across the street from Homestyle Desserts.
New York breweries at the event included Captain Lawrence Brewing Co., Newburgh Brewing Co., Keegan Ales and Bronx Brewery. Food was offered by Bob-B-Q's of Shrub Oak, Peekskill’s Birdsall House, Murray’s of Tivoli and The Peekskill Coffee House, among others.
Music was supplied by 107.1 The Peak and 100.7 WHUD. In addition, several live musicians performed throughout the day into the night, including Elle King, who recently appeared on the "Late Show With David Letterman."
- 1 Man Charged In Peekskill With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Peekskill