PEEKSKILL, N.Y. — Peekskill Be First Boxing will host its first holiday fundraiser next month.
The event will be a night of jazz, entertainment, dinner and dancing and will be held at 8 p.m. Nov. 2 at the Peekskill Elks Lodge, 138 Brown St.
Special guest performer will be R&B singer Allyson Williams, who appeared in the play "Tell Hell I Ain't Comin'." Also performing will be comedian Jimmy Mack, Sweet Sensations, Belle Ritter, Legacy's World, Ella Lazel and Marcus Carl Franklin.
Tickets may be purchased at the gym, located at 1137 Main St. Advanced tickets are $35 and tickets at the door are $45. For more information, call (914) 737-3178.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash