PEEKSKILL, N.Y. — Peekskill Be First Boxing will host its first holiday fundraiser next month.
The event will be a night of jazz, entertainment, dinner and dancing and will be held at 8 p.m. Nov. 2 at the Peekskill Elks Lodge, 138 Brown St.
Special guest performer will be R&B singer Allyson Williams, who appeared in the play "Tell Hell I Ain't Comin'." Also performing will be comedian Jimmy Mack, Sweet Sensations, Belle Ritter, Legacy's World, Ella Lazel and Marcus Carl Franklin.
Tickets may be purchased at the gym, located at 1137 Main St. Advanced tickets are $35 and tickets at the door are $45. For more information, call (914) 737-3178.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 2 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki To Enter Presidential Race In New Hampshire
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says