MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Mount Kisco Medical Group will be hosting a community-education seminar, "Skin Cancer Symposium" to educate the public on topics of prevention, diagnosis and treatment on Monday, May 19 at 6:30 p.m.
The seminar will be held on the third floor in the Founders Conference Room at the Mount Kisco office located at 110 South Bedford Road in Mount Kisco.
The seminar will be presented by Dr. Melanie A. Warycha of MOHS Surgery and Dr. Douglas A. Roth of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Warycha will discuss prevention, screening, diagnosis and MOHS surgery. Roth will focus on plastic surgery reconstruction of skin cancer defects on the face.
To RSVP or for more information, contact Doreen Semel at 914-242-2666.
Visit mkmg.com to learn more.
- 1 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 2 Peekskill Man Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 5 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents