PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Garden Club of Peekskill will host its annual Mother's Day plant sale at Riverfront Green Park on Saturday, May 10, from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
A large selection of bedding annuals, vegetables, herbs, perennials, rose bushes and a wide variety of hanging baskets will be available.
All proceeds go to support the garden club's civic plantings and scholarship fund.
Riverfront Green Park is on Hudson Avenue over the railroad tracks.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 4 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home