PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Garden Club of Peekskill will host its annual Mother's Day plant sale at Riverfront Green Park on Saturday, May 10, from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
A large selection of bedding annuals, vegetables, herbs, perennials, rose bushes and a wide variety of hanging baskets will be available.
All proceeds go to support the garden club's civic plantings and scholarship fund.
Riverfront Green Park is on Hudson Avenue over the railroad tracks.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Peekskill Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Peekskill's Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber Celebrates 100 Years
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow