BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- With the anticipation of spring, Club Fit will be hosting a new program Tough Mudders to help people take on a new challenge and get back into shape beginning Tuesday, Feb. 25.
Join fellow racers in this program specifically designed to help racers get fit and prepare them to tackle the race course, as well as obstacles in daily life.
Sign up for Tough Mudders, Spartan Races, and the Warrior Dash to mix up workout routines and work as part of a team.
For more information or to register, click here or contact Jane at 914-762-3444, ext. 2206.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 3 Peekskill Man Charged With Felony, Aggravated DWI In Cortlandt
- 4 Storm System Departs Peekskill, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency