WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Facebook founder and Westchester County native Mark Zuckerberg will sell approximately $2.3 billion in shares of his social media company to pay a tax bill, according to Forbes.
The sale of Zuckerberg's 41.4 million Class A shares will reduce his voting power from 58.8 percent to 56.1 percent, Forbes reported.
In all, Facebook executives will be selling off 70 million shares of common stock, Forbes said.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Peekskill Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Peekskill
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Peekskill Tuesday