WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Facebook founder and Westchester County native Mark Zuckerberg will sell approximately $2.3 billion in shares of his social media company to pay a tax bill, according to Forbes.
The sale of Zuckerberg's 41.4 million Class A shares will reduce his voting power from 58.8 percent to 56.1 percent, Forbes reported.
In all, Facebook executives will be selling off 70 million shares of common stock, Forbes said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 4 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation
- 5 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home