WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Facebook founder and Westchester County native Mark Zuckerberg will sell approximately $2.3 billion in shares of his social media company to pay a tax bill, according to Forbes.
The sale of Zuckerberg's 41.4 million Class A shares will reduce his voting power from 58.8 percent to 56.1 percent, Forbes reported.
In all, Facebook executives will be selling off 70 million shares of common stock, Forbes said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road