PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Local officials announced on Monday that Peekskill has secured $788,000 in funds to go towards revitalizing the city's business district, according to News 12.
The funds, which will go towards sidewalk and street lighting improvements, as well as planting new trees, were reportedly secured by U.S. Rep. Nita Lowey.
The project will last about two years, according to the article.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 31, Charged With Sexually Abusing Child
- 2 Pair Arrested On Burglary Charges In Cortlandt
- 3 Yorktown Police Charge Peekskill Woman With Suspended Registration
- 4 Deskovic Lists Peekskill Detective's Actions In Coercion Trial
- 5 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Two Westchester Properties, Report Says