LEGAL NOTICE This publication is to give notice to ALISON COOKE, formerly of Jan
Peek House (homeless shelter), 200 N. Water Street, Peekskill, NY, that a dissolution of marriage matter, with a return date of October 15, 2013, has been filed at the Connecticut Superior Court at 146 White St., Danbury, CT 06810. The Plaintiff, Richard Cooke has filed for a divorce, as well as sole custody and primary residence of the minor child issue of your marriage.
The Connecticut Superior Court Orders that notice be given to ALISON COOKE by having a State Marshal or other proper officer place a legal notice in: The Journal News and the Peekskill Daily Voice, newspapers circulating in Peekskill, NY, containing a true and attested copy of this Order of Notice. Please be advised that
Automatic Court Orders have been issued in the case as required by Section 25-5 of the Connecticut Practice Book and are a part of the Complaint on file with the Court.
Signed Assistant Clerk, Robert Jackson.
In and foregoing is a true copy of the original Order of Notice given into my hands for publication. Attest: Siegrun G. Pottgen, State Marshal, Fairfield County, State of Connecticut.
- 1 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 2 Peekskill Restaurant Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Police Ask For Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown