LaGRANGEVILLE, N.Y. . – Hudson Valley Heart Center is now officially part of Health Quest. The partnership was announced in September and was effective as of Dec. 30.
The partnership will offer patients the most advanced cardiac care available and a more integrated experience when services are needed at both the office and hospital level.
Hudson Valley Heart Center has 25 physicians, nearly 200 employees and office locations in Poughkeepsie, Fishkill, New Windsor, Rhinebeck, Modena and Highland. The Heart Center sees over 65,000 patients per year and offers a full spectrum of diagnostic capabilities at their locations.
For more information, call 845-473-1188 or visit www.health-quest.org/hvheartcenter.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 2 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki To Enter Presidential Race In New Hampshire
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital