CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - Croton's Dragonfly Hair Studio will reopen Wednesday in a new location, says studio owner Tara Colavecchio. The studio opens at 8 John Walsh Blvd., Peekskill, and Colavecchio said she's looking forward to having more space and freedom in her new location.
Colavecchio said she anticipates staying at the location between six and eight months and is interested in moving back to the Croton area. Colavecchio chose to move the hair studio's location after the nail spa, inside which the hair studio is located, came under new management.
"Well be open our late hours and early Saturday morning," Colavecchio said. "Keep an eye on Facebook and email for updates for holiday parties and call us up, and get on our email blast," she said.
A former runway hair stylist, Colavecchio opened the studio in Van Wyck Shopping Center in June 2011.
Clients can look forward to an adult Halloween make-up session Oct. 27 with body painting artist Margie Nugent.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Peekskill Man Charged With Multiple Traffic Infractions In Yorktown