CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - Croton's Dragonfly Hair Studio will reopen Wednesday in a new location, says studio owner Tara Colavecchio. The studio opens at 8 John Walsh Blvd., Peekskill, and Colavecchio said she's looking forward to having more space and freedom in her new location.
Colavecchio said she anticipates staying at the location between six and eight months and is interested in moving back to the Croton area. Colavecchio chose to move the hair studio's location after the nail spa, inside which the hair studio is located, came under new management.
"Well be open our late hours and early Saturday morning," Colavecchio said. "Keep an eye on Facebook and email for updates for holiday parties and call us up, and get on our email blast," she said.
A former runway hair stylist, Colavecchio opened the studio in Van Wyck Shopping Center in June 2011.
Clients can look forward to an adult Halloween make-up session Oct. 27 with body painting artist Margie Nugent.
- 1 Man Charged In Peekskill With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break